Sights & Attractions in Summit County
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Summit County
|A-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Country Boy Mine
Ever since gold was discovered here in 1887, the Country Boy Mine...
Edwin Carter Museum
Dating from 1875, the Edwin Carter Museum is dedicated to the...
|Museums / Galleries||Breckenridge|
Healy House and Dexter Cabin
On a tree-lined street in downtown Leadville you'll find the...
|Houses / Mansions||Leadville|
The Heritage Museum paints a vivid portrait of life in Leadville...
|Museums / Galleries||Leadville|
Downtown Breckenridge's Historic District is one of Colorado's...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Breckenridge|
Historic Park & Museum
Historic Park & Museum re-creates the boom days. Stroll through...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Frisco|
Resting in the heart of Summit County at 9,017 feet is the Front...
|Bodies of Water||Dillon|
Leadville, Colorado & Southern Railroad Company
Still chugging along is the Leadville, Colorado & Southern...
Lomax Placer Gulch
At Lomax Placer Gulch you can learn how chemists determined the...
|Mines, Information Centers||Breckenridge|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe