Sights & Attractions in Summit County
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Breckenridge
Country Boy Mine
Ever since gold was discovered here in 1887, the Country Boy Mine...
Edwin Carter Museum
Dating from 1875, the Edwin Carter Museum is dedicated to the...
|Museums / Galleries||Breckenridge|
Downtown Breckenridge's Historic District is one of Colorado's...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Breckenridge|
Lomax Placer Gulch
At Lomax Placer Gulch you can learn how chemists determined the...
|Mines, Information Centers||Breckenridge|
Washington Gold Mine
A century ago the Washington Gold Mine was one of the area's...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe