- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Crested Butte Music Festival
Crested Butte Music Festival Review
From early July to mid-August, the Crested Butte Music Festival presents a six-week concert series featuring bluegrass, opera, gypsy jazz, and classical music in various venues in town and at the ski area.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $107.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Gunnison Hotwire
- Book in Gunnison Fr $119+/Nt Hotels.com
- $18.95 & up : Compact rentals in Durango Hotwire
- Gunnison Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $131+/Nt — $131 Expedia
- $19.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Durango — $20 Hotwire
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
You know Telluride for its white powder slopes in the winter and fun summer weekend festivals, but fall... Read more
If you haven't booked your Presidents' Day getaway yet, fear not, as there are still deals to be had.... Read more