- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Olde Tymer's Cafe
Olde Tymer's Cafe Review
If you're looking for the locals, look no farther than Olde Tymer's Cafe—known in these parts as OTC—a bustling café and bar in a beautiful old building on Main Avenue with an inviting patio in the back. The hamburger is a huge specimen on a fat, fresh bun, and the salads and sandwiches are piled high. There's a different special every night—burgers, enchiladas, and the like—and a respectable roster of beers on tap, including local Durango brews.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $59* & up -- Fares from 64 U.S. Cities into September, e/w Frontier Airlines
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
Family of 4 going to Colo in July. Read more
· News & Features
You know Telluride for its white powder slopes in the winter and fun summer weekend festivals, but fall... Read more
If you haven't booked your Presidents' Day getaway yet, fear not, as there are still deals to be had.... Read more