- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cortez Cultural Center
Cortez Cultural Center Review
The Cortez Cultural Center has exhibits on regional artists and Ancestral Puebloan culture, as well as events and fairs. Summer evening programs include Native American dances, sand painting, rug weaving, pottery-making demonstrations, theater, and storytelling.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Starting Fr $168: Great Durango Price Save with Hotels.com, $17/night less
- Save in Durango: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $249+/Nt Expedia
- $17.95 & up : Economy rentals in Durango Hotwire
- $161.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Durango — $161 Hotwire
- $18.95 & up : Compact rentals in Durango — $19 Hotwire
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
You know Telluride for its white powder slopes in the winter and fun summer weekend festivals, but fall... Read more
If you haven't booked your Presidents' Day getaway yet, fear not, as there are still deals to be had.... Read more