- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Maggie's Bakery & Cafe
Maggie's Bakery & Cafe Review
A little spot with a blue awning and a couple of tables set up outside, Maggie's often has the front door propped open and the smell of fresh-baked breads and oatmeal cookies lures customers in. You can grab breakfast and lunch here as well as a sweet treat (the sticky buns are the best), including piled-high sandwiches, Mexican food, and soup.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Explore Durango For Less! Book Fr $168+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $17/night less
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Durango Fr $166+/Nt Expedia
- $17.95 & up : Economy rentals in Durango Hotwire
- $227 & Up: Cheap Durango Stay — $227 Hotels.com
- $18.95 & up : Compact rentals in Durango — $19 Hotwire
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
You know Telluride for its white powder slopes in the winter and fun summer weekend festivals, but fall... Read more
If you haven't booked your Presidents' Day getaway yet, fear not, as there are still deals to be had.... Read more