Nightlife & the Arts in Vail Valley
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nightlife & the Arts in Vail
Bravo! Vail Valley Music Festival
Stretching from late June through early August, the annual Bravo!...
Near the gondola in Lionshead, Garfinkel's has plenty of televisions...
The Red Lion is a tradition in Vail. It's standing-room only...
Sarah's Lounge showcases Helmut Fricker, a Vail institution who...
Vail International Dance Festival
Held early in late July and early August, the annual Vail International...
A young crowd scarfs down excellent late-night pizzas at Vendetta's...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $145.00 & up : 4.5-star hotels in Vail Hotwire
- Book 3 Nts in Vail this May Fr $149+/Nt Expedia
- $14.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Vail Hotwire
- $53.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Vail — $53 Hotwire
- $10.95 & up : Economy rentals in Vail — $11 Hotwire