- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Beaver Creek Lodge
At a Glance
- room layouts great for families
- good value
- friendly service
- a short walk to the lifts
- fee for parking
- no spa
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Beaver Creek Lodge Review
A large central atrium that doubles as an art gallery grabs all the attention at this modern hotel a few hundred yards from the lifts. Rooms are generously proportioned and nicely split between a bedroom and living room with kitchenette—you'll get more space for your money here than at most other properties in the heart of the village, which makes it great for families. The style is modern, yet hinting at a bordello—the lobby has subdued red ceiling lights and abstract paintings (all for sale), and the elevators are covered in red leather. The rooms are more modestly decorated in polished leather furniture, more art, sleek cabinets, flat-screen TVs, and beds plumped with pillow-top mattresses. Creekside views are pricier but tranquil, especially if you have a balcony. There's an on-site ski shop in the winter.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 3 Nts in Vail this May Fr $159+/Nt Save with Expedia, $70/night less
- Vail Savings! Book at Sonnenalp Fr $211+/Nt Expedia
- $12.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Vail Hotwire
- Vail Savings! Book at Marriott Vail Mountain & Spa Fr $203+/Nt — $203 Expedia
- $14.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Vail — $15 Hotwire
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Wine and beer treatments might be old hat in Europe, but from Chicago to Chile, New World spas are discovering... Read more
Snow bunny or not, there are ample reasons to spend a weekend or two in Vail, not least of which are the... Read more
Sometimes, a girl just needs to get away for the weekend for a little relaxation and rejuvenation.... Read more