Sights & Attractions in Vail Valley
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Vail Valley
Betty Ford Alpine Gardens
The Betty Ford Alpine Gardens, open daily from snowmelt (around...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Vail|
Colorado Ski & Snowboard Museum and Hall of Fame
The Colorado Ski & Snowboard Museum and Hall of Fame traces...
|Museums / Galleries||Vail|
Minturn Cellars Winery
Minturn Cellars Winery is a wine-tasting room featuring some...
|Wineries / Breweries||Minturn|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $78.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Vail Hotwire
- Save in Vail: Book 3 Nts in May at Evergreen Lodge Fr $149+/Nt Expedia
- $12.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Vail Hotwire
- $159.00 & up : 5-star hotels in Vail — $159 Hotwire
- $14.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Vail — $15 Hotwire