Sights & Attractions in The Litchfield Hills
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Litchfield
The state's oldest winery opened its doors in 1975 and is a founding...
|Wineries / Breweries||Litchfield|
Litchfield History Museum
Furniture, clothing, household objects, and paintings provide...
|Museums / Galleries||Litchfield|
Tapping Reeve House and Litchfield Law School
In 1773, Judge Tapping Reeve enrolled his first student, Aaron...
|Houses / Mansions, Educational Institutions||Litchfield|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T American Airlines