Nightlife & the Arts in Washington, D.C.
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Washington, D.C. Nightlife & the Arts
|A B C D E-F G-H I-J K-M N-O P-R S T U-Z « Prev |  Next »|
When they come to town, the best indie performers, and a few of...
|Music Clubs||U Street Corridor|
American Century Theatre
Devoted to staging overlooked or forgotten 20th-century American...
American Film Institute Silver Theatre and Cultural Center
This state-of-the-art center for film is a restoration of architect...
The first regional theater company to win a Tony Award performs...
Armed Forces Concert Series
In a Washington tradition, bands from the four branches of the...
Atlas Performing Arts Center
Known as the "People's Kennedy Center," this performance venue...
|Arts Centers||Washington, D.C.|
The Avalon, built in 1923, is operated by a nonprofit group and...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $140* & up -- Nationwide Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $75-$79 -- Capitol Hill Hotel near Historic Sites, 65% Off BookIt.com
- $83 & up -- D.C. Hotel w/Wi-Fi & Daily Breakfast, 50% Off BookIt.com
- $18 & up -- Baltimore: Admission to 9 Museums, up to 25% Off Featured Destination: Baltimore
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T — $104 American Airlines