Shopping in Washington, D.C.
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Shopping in Upper Northwest
Catering to Washington's powerful and prestigious, this jewelry...
|Jewelry / Accessories||Upper Northwest|
Calvert Woodley Liquors
This liquor store carries not only an excellent selection of...
|Food / Candy, Wines / Spirits||Upper Northwest|
Bright and breezy clothes made of mostly natural fibers, plus...
Women who lobby on Capitol Hill and women who lunch at the country...
Warm and welcoming, Periwinkle Inc. offers a panoply of gift...
|Food / Candy, Gifts / Souvenirs||Upper Northwest|
Politics and Prose
After being bought by two former Washington Post reporters in...
|Books / Stationery||Upper Northwest|
Rodman's Discount Foods and Drugstore
The rare store that carries wine, cheese, and space heaters...
|Food / Candy||Upper Northwest|
This avant-garde women's clothing boutique stocks an expertly...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T American Airlines
- $75-$79 -- Capitol Hill Hotel near Historic Sites, 65% Off BookIt.com
- $83 & up -- D.C. Hotel w/Wi-Fi & Daily Breakfast, 50% Off BookIt.com
- $18 & up -- Baltimore: Admission to 9 Museums, up to 25% Off Featured Destination: Baltimore
- $169 & up -- 4.5-Star Loews Madison Hotel D.C., Save 40% — $169 Expedia