- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
SAIA Sushi Review
The superlative locale for getting your sushi fix in Fort Lauderdale, SAIA offers innovative rolls and perfectly executed classics as well as a great selection of hot Thai and Japanese dishes. SAIA's master chef Subin Chenkosorn hails from the renowned Blue Sea at the Delano in Miami, bringing his amazing skill set to the Fort Lauderdale shore. The stylish restaurant doubles as a gregarious lounge come late evening, perfect for enjoying another round of saketinis, soju-based cocktails, and other specialty drinks like the divine SAIA-rita and Ruby Foo, after a fabulous dinner.
- Address: B Ocean Fort Lauderdale, 999 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Along the beach, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33304
- Phone: 954/302-5252
- Location: Fort Lauderdale
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $89 & up -- South Beach Hotel w/VIP Passes, Reg. $179 BookIt.com
- $149 -- FL Keys Beach Resort & Marina w/Parking, 50% Off BookIt.com
- $1099 & up -- Weeklong Caribbean Cruise in Summer Royal Caribbean
- $8.46 & up -- Car Rentals across Florida CarRentals.com
- $159 & up -- Miami Beach Hotel on Ocean Drive, 50% Off — $159 Winter Haven, Autograph Collection
During the planning of our six week road trip I spent many happy hours back in the UK plundering ideas from this forum. Read more
We (me, hub and 7 year old son) spent a week in the Florida Keys mid-March month and loved it! Read more
My Lady Wife and I recently visited Boca.
Here is a review of the restaurants we visited.
Sky Asian Fusion – Holiday Inn Conference Ctr, Ocal, FL
A very nice, Asian-inspired room Read more
· News & Features
Montenegro is heating up, and for good reason.... Read more
You're all ready to go to Disney—the kids are packed, you've got good walking shoes.... Read more
Love 'em?... Read more