Baseball in Miami
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Miami Marlins. Miami's baseball team, formerly known as the Florida Marlins, moved into a new home in 2012, Marlins Park—a 37,442-seat retractable-roof baseball stadium on the grounds of Miami's famous Orange Bowl. Go see the team that came out of nowhere to beat the New York Yankees and win the 2003 World Series. Home games are April through early October. Marlins Park, Marlin Way, N.W. 7th St. and N.W. 14th Ave., 2 miles west of downtown, Little Havana, Miami, FL, 33125. 305/626-7378; 877/627-5467 for tickets. www.marlins.com. $10-$395; parking from $20 and should be pre-purchased online.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $140* & up -- Nationwide Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $89 & up -- South Beach Hotel w/VIP Passes, Reg. $179 BookIt.com
- $136 & up -- 4-Star South Beach Hotel w/Wi-Fi, Reg. $279 BookIt.com
- $999 & up -- Weeklong Caribbean Cruise in Summer Royal Caribbean
- $19.99 -- Rent a Hyundai Elantra in Miami Sixt Rent a Car