- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Cantina Beach Review
Leave it to The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami to bring a small, sumptuous piece of coastal Mexico to Florida's fabulous beaches. The pool- and ocean-side Cantina Beach showcases authentic and divine Mexican cuisine, including fresh guacamole made tableside. The restaurant also boasts the region's only tequilier, mixing and matching 110 high-end tequilas. It's no surprise then that Cantina Beach has phenomenal margaritas. And the best part is that you can enjoy them with your feet in the sand, gazing at the ocean.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $89 & up -- South Beach Hotel w/VIP Passes, Reg. $179 BookIt.com
- $149 -- FL Keys Beach Resort & Marina w/Parking, 50% Off BookIt.com
- $1099 & up -- Weeklong Caribbean Cruise in Summer Royal Caribbean
- $8.46 & up -- Car Rentals across Florida CarRentals.com
- $159 & up -- Miami Beach Hotel on Ocean Drive, 50% Off — $159 Winter Haven, Autograph Collection
During the planning of our six week road trip I spent many happy hours back in the UK plundering ideas from this forum. Read more
We (me, hub and 7 year old son) spent a week in the Florida Keys mid-March month and loved it! Read more
My Lady Wife and I recently visited Boca.
Here is a review of the restaurants we visited.
Sky Asian Fusion – Holiday Inn Conference Ctr, Ocal, FL
A very nice, Asian-inspired room Read more
· News & Features
Whether you go for the sun-drenched fun or the fantastic food, Miami is calling.... Read more
Whether you go for the sun-drenched beaches or the fantastic Art Deco design, you'll want to stay in South... Read more
Think you've done Miami?... Read more