Sights & Attractions in Miami
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Sights & Attractions Miami
|A-B C-I J-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Adrienne Arsht Center
Culture vultures and other artsy types are drawn to this stunning...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Downtown Miami|
Art Deco District Welcome Center
Run by the Miami Design Preservation League, the center provides...
|Information Centers||South Beach|
Barnacle Historic State Park
A pristine bay-front manse sandwiched between cramped luxury...
|Houses / Mansions||Coconut Grove|
Bass Museum of Art
Special exhibitions join a diverse collection of European art...
|Museums / Galleries||South Beach|
This pedestrian-friendly waterfront park sits on a 32-acre site...
Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
Thanks to inviting beaches, sunsets, and a tranquil lighthouse...
|Beaches, Parks||Key Biscayne|
Bouncing back stunningly from its dark days as an army hospital...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $149 -- FL Keys Beach Resort & Marina w/Parking, 50% Off BookIt.com
- $159 & up -- Miami Beach Hotel on Ocean Drive, 50% Off Winter Haven, Autograph Collection
- $1099 & up -- Weeklong Caribbean Cruise in Summer Royal Caribbean
- $11 & up -- Car Rentals in Miami, up to 10% Off Sixt Rent a Car
- $79-$99 -- South Beach Boutique Hotel w/Wi-Fi, Save 50% — $79-$99 BookIt.com