Sights & Attractions in Orlando
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Orlando
Bok Tower Gardens
You'll see citrus groves as you ride south along U.S. 27 to the...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Bok Tower Gardens|
Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art
The world's most comprehensive collection of work by Louis Comfort...
|Museums / Galleries||Winter Park|
Harry P. Leu Gardens
A few miles outside of downtown—on the former lakefront...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Central Orlando|
Orlando Science Center
With all the high-tech glitz and imagined worlds of the theme...
|Museums / Galleries||Central Orlando|
Wekiwa Springs State Park
"Wekiva" is a Creek Indian word meaning "flowing water"; wekiwa...
|Parks||Wekiwa Springs State Park|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $79 -- Orlando 1-Bedroom Suite near Disney, 20% Off Star Island Resort & Club
- $99 -- Orlando: Family Friendly 1-BR Condo near Theme Parks Wyndham Cypress Palms
- $1749 -- Balcony: Weeklong Cruise to Bahamas in Summer Royal Caribbean
- $19.99 & up -- Rent a Hyundai Elantra in Orlando Sixt Rent a Car
- $71-$111 -- Family Resort inside Disney w/Shuttles, 60% Off — $71-$111 BookIt.com