Sights & Attractions in Palm Beach and the Treasure Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Boynton Beach
Arthur R. Marshall Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge
The most robust part of the northern Everglades, this 221-square-mile...
|Nature Preserves||Boynton Beach|
Boynton Beach Oceanfront Park
This 12-acre beach park got a face-lift in 2011, and families...
Schoolhouse Children's Museum & Learning Center
Boynton Beach's history is highlighted through interactive exhibits...
|Museums / Galleries||Boynton Beach|
Browse All Palm Beach and the Treasure Coast Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $79-$89 -- Chic South Beach Hotel w/Cocktails, 45% Off Clinton Hotel
- $89 & up -- South Beach Hotel w/VIP Passes, Reg. $179 BookIt.com
- $8 & up -- Car Rentals across Florida CarRentals.com
- $136 & up -- 4-Star South Beach Hotel w/Wi-Fi, Reg. $279 — $136 BookIt.com