Sights & Attractions in Palm Beach and the Treasure Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Delray Beach
Atlantic Dunes Park
Quiet and green, this has the opposite vibe of the main beach...
This restored home that dates from about 1924 is a small museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Delray Beach|
The chief landmark along Atlantic Avenue since 1926 is this sunny...
Delray Municipal Beach
If you're looking for a place to see and be seen, head for this...
Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens
The boonies west of Delray Beach seems an odd place to encounter...
|Museums / Galleries, Gardens / Arboretums||Delray Beach|
Old School Square Cultural Arts Center
Just off Atlantic Avenue is this cluster of galleries and event...
|Museums / Galleries, Arts / Performance Venues||Delray Beach|
Browse All Palm Beach and the Treasure Coast Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T American Airlines
- $79-$89 -- Chic South Beach Hotel w/Cocktails, 45% Off Clinton Hotel
- $89 & up -- South Beach Hotel w/VIP Passes, Reg. $179 BookIt.com
- $999 & up -- Weeklong Caribbean Cruise in Summer Royal Caribbean
- $8 & up -- Car Rentals across Florida CarRentals.com