Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island (Sea Lion & Otter Stadium)
Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island (Sea Lion & Otter Stadium) Review
Along with presentations starring Shamu and the dolphins, the show here is one of the park's top crowd-pleasers. A multilevel pirate ship forms the set for this drama, in which otters, walruses, and California sea lions prevail over piratical treachery. During the performance, these animal thespians prove that they can outperform the human actors in a hilarious swashbuckling adventure that revolves around lost loot, pirate plunder, and misadventure on the high seas. Get ready for plenty of audience interaction, cheap laughs, and good-natured gags designed to please the kids as the animal actors waddle, dive, slide, dance, and scoot through this melodrama. Watching an otter swipe a treasure map, laughing at a seal in a staring contest with a sailor, and enjoying an entire range of silly slapstick are just a few of the priceless moments. Arrive at least 15 minutes early to catch the preshow—the mime is always a crowd favorite. For people with disabilities: Guests using wheelchairs enter on the lower level, where a team member leads them to a special seating area. Sit toward the center for the best view.
- Address: Sea Lion & Otter Stadium, SeaWorld, FL, 32821
- Location: SeaWorld
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $59-$69 -- Orlando Resort w/Shuttle & Kids Eat Free, 50% Off Bookit.com
- $1079 & up -- Florida: Club Med Sandpiper Bay, Save 40% Club Med Sandpiper Bay
- $649 & up -- Weeklong Cruise to Bahamas in Summer Royal Caribbean
- $8.46 & up -- Car Rentals across Florida CarRentals.com
- $80-$108 -- Castle-Themed Resort near Universal, 40% Off — $80-$108 Holiday Inn Resort Orlando - The Castle
During the planning of our six week road trip I spent many happy hours back in the UK plundering ideas from this forum. Read more
We (me, hub and 7 year old son) spent a week in the Florida Keys mid-March month and loved it! Read more
My Lady Wife and I recently visited Boca.
Here is a review of the restaurants we visited.
Sky Asian Fusion – Holiday Inn Conference Ctr, Ocal, FL
A very nice, Asian-inspired room Read more
· News & Features
After months of grounding due to safety and reliability concerns, the buzzed-about Boeing 787 Dreamline... Read more
Montenegro is heating up, and for good reason.... Read more
You're all ready to go to Disney—the kids are packed, you've got good walking shoes.... Read more