- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Captain's Restaurant and Seafood Market
Captain's Restaurant and Seafood Market Review
A comfortable place where the chef prepares seafood with flair, this is among the town's best bets. Choose between the dining room or the covered patio. Chalkboards showcase a varied menu of sandwiches, pasta, seafood, steak, and nightly specials including hogfish, plus stone crabs in season. Inventive offerings sometimes include a lobster Reuben sandwich, pan-seared tuna topped with balsamic onions and shallots, or crawfish pasta. Top things off with key lime pie or a white chocolate brownie.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $649 & up -- 7-Night Roundtrip Spain Cruise in Spring Royal Caribbean
- $599 & up -- 7-Night Cruise thru Mediterranean in Summer — $599 Royal Caribbean
During the planning of our six week road trip I spent many happy hours back in the UK plundering ideas from this forum. Read more
We (me, hub and 7 year old son) spent a week in the Florida Keys mid-March month and loved it! Read more
My Lady Wife and I recently visited Boca.
Here is a review of the restaurants we visited.
Sky Asian Fusion – Holiday Inn Conference Ctr, Ocal, FL
A very nice, Asian-inspired room Read more