- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- cool design
- complimentary snacks and bottled water
- complimentary use of bikes, kayaks, and snorkel gear
- trailer park across the street
- beach is small and inconsequential
Check Rates from our Partners
Casa Morada Review
This relic from the 1950s has been restyled into a suave, design-forward, all-suites property with outdoor showers and Jacuzzis in some of the suites. Each unit claims its own design personality, many with an Asian feel. Lush landscaping, a pool surrounded by a sandy "beach" on its own island accessible by a bridge, and lounge chairs at the water's edge lend a spalike vibe; complimentary yoga classes, a Zen garden, and a rock grotto complete the scene. Cool tile-and-terrazzo floors invite you to kick off your shoes and step out onto your private patio overlooking the gardens and the bay. Breakfast and lunch are served on the waterside terrace.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $499 & up -- Last Minute: 4-Night Bahamas & Key West Cruise Royal Caribbean
During the planning of our six week road trip I spent many happy hours back in the UK plundering ideas from this forum. Read more
We (me, hub and 7 year old son) spent a week in the Florida Keys mid-March month and loved it! Read more
My Lady Wife and I recently visited Boca.
Here is a review of the restaurants we visited.
Sky Asian Fusion – Holiday Inn Conference Ctr, Ocal, FL
A very nice, Asian-inspired room Read more
· News & Features
Montenegro is heating up, and for good reason. ... Read more
You're all ready to go to Disney—the kids are packed, you've got good walking shoes.... Read more
Love 'em?... Read more