Nightlife & the Arts in The Lower Gulf Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nightlife & the Arts in Naples
Avenue Wine Café
Young, casual oenophiles camp out here; there's also an impressive...
|Wine Bars, Cafes||Naples|
Burn by Rocky Patel
At this part cigar bar, part dance club, you can expect pretty...
McCabe's Irish Pub
Expect live music and a rowdy atmosphere most nights....
Musicals and dramas are performed year-round; winter shows often...
A hint of SoBe on the Gulf Coast serves champagne and caviar...
Philharmonic Center for the Arts
This 1,473-seat performance center hosts plays, concerts, and...
Long lists of brews, flat-screens, and fun British decor attract...
|Brewpubs / Beer Gardens, Bars||Naples|
More than a plush movie theater; the Silverspot is a place to...
The mature crowd hits the dance floor for Gloria Gaynor and the...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $649 & up -- 7-Night Roundtrip Spain Cruise in Spring Royal Caribbean
- $599 & up -- 7-Night Cruise thru Mediterranean in Summer — $599 Royal Caribbean