- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Boardwalk Review
This massive dining-and-entertainment complex at the entrance to the Okaloosa Island Pier includes several restaurants (Crab Trap, Oyster House, Floyd's Shrimp House, and Angler's) as well as an assortment of nightclubs.
Howl at the Moon. Dueling pianos and furious singalongs make this Boardwalk spot extremely popular. The show starts at 8 pm and rocks until 2. 1450 Miracle Strip Pkwy., Suite 203. 850/301-0111.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super Low Pensacola Rate: Book Fr $152+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $17/night less
- May deal: Travelodge Inn and Suites Pensacola Fr $55+/Nt Expedia
- La Quinta Inn Pensacola Biggest Sale! 17 Nts + Air Fr $1,364 Travelocity
- $8.56 & up : Compact rentals in Pensacola Hotwire
- Book in Pensacola: Save this May Fr $167+/Nt — $167 Expedia
During the planning of our six week road trip I spent many happy hours back in the UK plundering ideas from this forum. Read more
We (me, hub and 7 year old son) spent a week in the Florida Keys mid-March month and loved it! Read more
My Lady Wife and I recently visited Boca.
Here is a review of the restaurants we visited.
Sky Asian Fusion – Holiday Inn Conference Ctr, Ocal, FL
A very nice, Asian-inspired room Read more
· News & Features
Montenegro is heating up, and for good reason. ... Read more
You're all ready to go to Disney—the kids are packed, you've got good walking shoes.... Read more
Love 'em?... Read more