- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Disney's Animal Kingdom Amenities
Baby Care : At Discovery Island you can stop in to nurse babies in the quiet Baby Care Center, which is equipped with rocking chairs and low lighting. There are changing tables, which are also available in restrooms (including some men's restrooms), and you can buy disposable diapers, formula, baby food, and pacifiers.
Cameras: Disposable cameras are widely available, and you can buy film and digital memory cards at several shops throughout the park. If a Disney photographer takes your picture, ask for a Disney PhotoPass—later, you can view and purchase the pictures online or at the park's Photo Center in the Oasis.
First Aid: The First Aid Center, staffed by registered nurses, is in Discovery Island, and at least a dozen automated external defibrillators are in key park areas.
Lockers: Lockers are in Guest Relations in the Oasis. Rental fees are $7 to $9 (depending on size) for a day plus a $5 key deposit.
Lost People and Things: Instruct your kids to speak to someone with a Disney name tag if you become separated. Lost children are taken to the Baby Care Center, where they can watch Disney movies, or to Guest Relations, whichever is closer. If you do lose your child, contact any cast member immediately and Disney security personnel will be notified.
Animal Kingdom Lost and Found. To retrieve lost articles on the same day, visit or call Lost and Found, which is at Guest Relations. Oasis, Animal Kingdom, Walt Disney World, FL, 32830. 407/938-2785.
Main Lost and Found. If more than a day has passed since you've lost something, contact the Main Lost and Found office at the Magic Kingdom Ticket and Transportation Center. 407/824-4245.
Package Pick-Up: You can have shop clerks forward purchases to Package Pick-Up near the Main Entrance in the Oasis, so that you won't have to carry them around all day. Allow three hours for the journey. If you're staying at a Disney hotel, you also can have packages delivered there.
Stroller Rentals: Garden Gate Gifts in the Oasis rents strollers. Singles are $15 daily, $13 for more than one day; doubles run $31 daily, $27 for multiday.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $79 -- Orlando 1-Bedroom Suite near Disney, 20% Off Star Island Resort & Club
- $99 -- Orlando: Family Friendly 1-BR Condo near Theme Parks Wyndham Cypress Palms
- $1749 -- Balcony: Weeklong Cruise to Bahamas in Summer Royal Caribbean
- $19.99 & up -- Rent a Hyundai Elantra in Orlando Sixt Rent a Car
- $71-$111 -- Family Resort inside Disney w/Shuttles, 60% Off — $71-$111 BookIt.com