- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Disney's Hollywood Studios Tips
Visit early in the week, when most people are at Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom.
Check the Tip Board periodically for attractions with short wait times to visit between Fastpass appointments.
Be at the Fantasmic! amphitheater at least an hour before showtime if you didn't book the dinner package.
Need a burst of energy? On-the-run hunger pangs? Grab a slice at Pizza Planet Arcade at Streets of America. Alternatively, Hollywood Scoops Ice Cream on Sunset is the place to be on a hot day.
If you're planning on a fast-food lunch, eat before 11 or after 2:30. There are quick-bite spots are all over the park and several stands along Sunset. Get a burger (meat or veggie) or chicken strips at Rosie's All-American Cafe, a slice of pizza from Catalina Eddie's, or a hunk of smoked bird at Toluca Legs Turkey Co .
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $79 -- Orlando 1-Bedroom Suite near Disney, 20% Off Star Island Resort & Club
- $99 -- Orlando: Family Friendly 1-BR Condo near Theme Parks Wyndham Cypress Palms
- $1749 -- Balcony: Weeklong Cruise to Bahamas in Summer Royal Caribbean
- $19.99 & up -- Rent a Hyundai Elantra in Orlando Sixt Rent a Car
- $71-$111 -- Family Resort inside Disney w/Shuttles, 60% Off — $71-$111 BookIt.com