- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Baby Care: The Baby Care Center at Odyssey Center in Future World has rocking chairs and low lighting. The center sells formula, baby food, pacifiers, and disposable diapers. Changing tables are available here, as well as in all women's and some men's restrooms.
Cameras: Disposable cameras and memory cards are widely available, and you can get your digital memory card downloaded onto a CD for $11.95 plus tax at the Kodak Camera Center in the Entrance Plaza. Other photo services are available at the Imagination! pavilion.
First-Aid: Staffed by registered nurses, First Aid is in the Odyssey Center. More than a dozen Automated External Defibrillators are located across the park.
Lockers: Lockers ($7 and $9, with $5 refundable deposit) are at the International Gateway and to the west of Spaceship Earth. Coin-operated lockers also are at the Bus Information Center by the bus parking lot.
Lost People and Things: Instruct children to speak to someone with a Disney name tag if you become separated. Guest Relations has a computerized Message Center for contacting companions in any of the parks.
Epcot Lost and Found. Located in the Guest Relations lobby east of Spaceship Earth. Future World, Epcot, Walt Disney World, FL, 32830. 407/560-7500.
Main Lost and Found office. After one day, all articles are sent here. Ticket and Transportation Center , Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World, FL, 32830. 407/824-4245.
Package Pick-Up: Ask shop clerks to forward large purchases to Package Pick-Up at the Gift Stop in the Main Entrance Plaza and at the World Traveler at International Gateway. Allow three hours for delivery. You also can have packages sent to your Disney hotel.
Stroller Rentals: You can rent strollers on the east side of the Entrance Plaza and at the International Gateway. Singles are $15 daily, $13 for multiday rental; doubles cost $31 daily, $27 for multiple days. Even preschoolers will be glad for a stroller in this large park.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $79 -- Orlando 1-Bedroom Suite near Disney, 20% Off Star Island Resort & Club
- $99 -- Orlando: Family Friendly 1-BR Condo near Theme Parks Wyndham Cypress Palms
- $1749 -- Balcony: Weeklong Cruise to Bahamas in Summer Royal Caribbean
- $19.99 & up -- Rent a Hyundai Elantra in Orlando Sixt Rent a Car
- $71-$111 -- Family Resort inside Disney w/Shuttles, 60% Off — $71-$111 BookIt.com