- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Magic Kingdom Information
City Hall. To the left in Town Square as you face Main Street, City Hall houses Guest Relations (a.k.a. Guest Services), the Magic Kingdom's principal information center. Here you can search for misplaced belongings or companions, ask questions of staffers, and pick up a guide map and a Times Guide with schedules of events and character-greeting information.
If you're hoping for a last-minute lunch or dinner reservation, you may be able to book it here.
Tip Board. At the end of Main Street, on the left as you face Cinderella Castle, just before the Hub, is the Tip Board, a large board with constantly updated information about attractions' wait times.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1079 & up -- Florida: Club Med Sandpiper Bay, Save 40% Club Med Sandpiper Bay
- $80-$108 -- Castle-Themed Resort near Universal, 40% Off Holiday Inn Resort Orlando - The Castle
- $649 & up -- Weeklong Cruise to Bahamas in Summer Royal Caribbean
- $41 & up -- Rent a Mercedes in Florida, 10% Off Sixt Rent a Car
- $129 -- Orlando: 2-BR Condo near Disney World, Save $100 — $129 Wyndham Bonnet Creek