- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show
Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show Review
Here Disney show producers reveal the secrets behind Hollywood's greatest stunts, including heart-pounding car chases and explosions. The scene is a 177,000-square-foot Mediterranean village movie set inside a 5,000-seat, open-air theater. The premise? Filmmakers are producing a spy thriller, and the director is organizing out-of-sequence stunts. Heroes and villains perform high-speed spinouts, two-wheel driving, jumps, and high falls using various vehicles, including watercraft. Amid the action, you learn how filmmakers combine shots of various stunts to create a completed scene.
The show is pretty long, the benches are hard, some children become frightened by all the loud noises. Consider sitting toward the back in case you or your kids want to leave early. For people with disabilities: Wheelchair accessible and equipped for assisted-listening devices. For the best seats, line up for this while others are lining up for the parade.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1079 & up -- Florida: Club Med Sandpiper Bay, Save 40% Club Med Sandpiper Bay
- $80-$108 -- Castle-Themed Resort near Universal, 40% Off Holiday Inn Resort Orlando - The Castle
- $649 & up -- Weeklong Cruise to Bahamas in Summer Royal Caribbean
- $8.46 & up -- Car Rentals across Florida CarRentals.com
- $81 -- Heathrow, FL: 4-Star Lake Mary Hotel — $81 Hotwire.com
During the planning of our six week road trip I spent many happy hours back in the UK plundering ideas from this forum. Read more
We (me, hub and 7 year old son) spent a week in the Florida Keys mid-March month and loved it! Read more
My Lady Wife and I recently visited Boca.
Here is a review of the restaurants we visited.
Sky Asian Fusion – Holiday Inn Conference Ctr, Ocal, FL
A very nice, Asian-inspired room Read more
· News & Features
Montenegro is heating up, and for good reason. ... Read more
You're all ready to go to Disney—the kids are packed, you've got good walking shoes.... Read more
Love 'em?... Read more