- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Disney Junior—Live on Stage!
Disney Junior—Live on Stage! Review
This is one of Walt Disney World's best shows for tots and preschoolers. A cast of Disney Channel characters joins the show's perky host on a larger-than-life storybook stage. Puppets of Mickey Mouse, Goofy and friends team up on the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse set to prep for Minnie's surprise birthday bash. As party plans simmer, Handy Manny and his box of tools take the stage for a fix-it project. Next, Little Einsteins puppets arrive for a great rocket race with nemesis Big Jet. The show's newest element features characters from Jake and the Never Land Pirates as Jake and friends devise a clever way to thwart Captain Hook and defend their treasure chest.
Throughout the 24-minute show, preschoolers sing and dance along as the characters cha-cha-cha their way through the fun. Surprise special effects are icing on Minnie's birthday cake. For people with disabilities: Wheelchair accessible, equipped with preshow-area TV monitors with closed captioning, and equipped for assisted-listening, audio description, and video- and handheld-captioning devices. Come early, when your child is most alert and lines are shorter. Be prepared to sit on the carpet. Don't miss character meet-and-greets before or after the show.
- Address: Animation Courtyard, Disney's Hollywood Studios, Walt Disney World, FL, 32830
- Location: Animation Courtyard
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1079 & up -- Florida: Club Med Sandpiper Bay, Save 40% Club Med Sandpiper Bay
- $80-$108 -- Castle-Themed Resort near Universal, 40% Off Holiday Inn Resort Orlando - The Castle
- $649 & up -- Weeklong Cruise to Bahamas in Summer Royal Caribbean
- $41 & up -- Rent a Mercedes in Florida, 10% Off Sixt Rent a Car
- $129 -- Orlando: 2-BR Condo near Disney World, Save $100 — $129 Wyndham Bonnet Creek
During the planning of our six week road trip I spent many happy hours back in the UK plundering ideas from this forum. Read more
We (me, hub and 7 year old son) spent a week in the Florida Keys mid-March month and loved it! Read more
I am so excited. Read more
· News & Features
We're sure your friends' Instagram photos of their puppies are super cute, but Brad Tully's animal snaps... Read more
From major airline uniform upgrades to tips from the jet set on doing Paris right, this was a very chic... Read more
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more