- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Although the name implies that you'll be eating lots of local citrus specialties, you won't necessarily find them here (unless you count the "Citropolitan" martini, made with limoncello, or the veal shank's toasted citrus gremolata). But you will find an ambitious menu that's fundamentally American with influences of southern Europe's low-fat, high-flavor cuisines, namely Tuscan, Provençal, and Spanish-Mediterranean. Standout entrées include the aforementioned braised veal shank and grilled swordfish with tomato risotto and escargot sofrito. The wine list, one of Disney's most extensive, includes vintages from around the world.
- Address: Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, 4401 Floridian Way, Magic Kingdom Resort Area, Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830 | Map It
- Phone: 407/939-3463
- Website: www.disneyworld.com
- Location: Walt Disney World Orlando
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $79 -- Orlando 1-Bedroom Suite near Disney, 20% Off Star Island Resort & Club
- $99 -- Orlando: Family Friendly 1-BR Condo near Theme Parks Wyndham Cypress Palms
- $1749 -- Balcony: Weeklong Cruise to Bahamas in Summer Royal Caribbean
- $19.99 & up -- Rent a Hyundai Elantra in Orlando Sixt Rent a Car
- $71-$111 -- Family Resort inside Disney w/Shuttles, 60% Off — $71-$111 BookIt.com
During the planning of our six week road trip I spent many happy hours back in the UK plundering ideas from this forum. Read more
We (me, hub and 7 year old son) spent a week in the Florida Keys mid-March month and loved it! Read more
Do you think I could get a cruise to the Key West from Miami and back? Read more
· News & Features
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger?... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more