Sights & Attractions in Walt Disney World Orlando
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Tomorrowland
This gleaming superstructure of revolving planets has come to...
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
Based on the wildly popular Toy Story, this ride gives you a...
Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
The joke's on everyone at this interactive attraction starring...
The needlelike spires and gleaming, white, concrete cone of this...
Stitch's Great Escape
Once again, Disney seizes upon a hit film to create a crowd-pleasing...
This is one of those rides that incite instant addiction in children...
Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
A reincarnation of what Disney old-timers may remember as the...
Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress
Originally seen at New York's 1964-65 World's Fair, this revolving...
Browse All Walt Disney World Orlando Sights
- Animation Courtyard
- Blizzard Beach
- Camp Minnie-Mickey
- DinoLand U.S.A.
- Discovery Island
- Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Echo Lake
- Future World
- Hollywood Boulevard
- Liberty Square
- Magic Kingdom
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $79 -- Orlando 1-Bedroom Suite near Disney, 20% Off Star Island Resort & Club
- $99 -- Orlando: Family Friendly 1-BR Condo near Theme Parks Wyndham Cypress Palms
- $1749 -- Balcony: Weeklong Cruise to Bahamas in Summer Royal Caribbean
- $19.99 & up -- Rent a Hyundai Elantra in Orlando Sixt Rent a Car
- $71-$111 -- Family Resort inside Disney w/Shuttles, 60% Off — $71-$111 BookIt.com