Sights & Attractions in Atlanta
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Atlanta
Atlanta Botanical Garden
Occupying 30 acres inside Piedmont Park, the grounds contain acres...
|Museums / Galleries, Gardens / Arboretums||Midtown and Westside|
Atlanta History Center
Life in Atlanta and the rest of the South during and after the...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions, Gardens / Arboretums, Farms||Buckhead|
Centennial Olympic Park
This 21-acre swath of green was the central venue for the 1996...
Ebenezer Baptist Church
A Gothic Revival-style building completed in 1922, the church...
|Museums / Galleries, Religious Sites||Sweet Auburn|
One of a dwindling number of vintage movie palaces in the nation...
|Arts / Performance Venues, Architectural Sites||Midtown and Westside|
With more than 10 million gallons of water, this wildly popular...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Downtown|
Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site and Birth Home
The modest Queen Anne-style residence is where Martin Luther...
|Museums / Galleries||Sweet Auburn|
A popular destination since the late 19th century, Piedmont Park...
|Parks||Midtown and Westside|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $159-$179 -- Ritz Carlton Atlanta in Spring, Save $80 Expedia
- $67 -- 4-Star Atlanta Perimeter Hotel Hotwire.com
- $28 & up -- Car Rentals in Atlanta, up to 10% Off Sixt Rent a Car