- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Last Resort Grill
Last Resort Grill Review
A favorite of locals and tourists alike, the Last Resort is popular for Sunday brunch. Entrées like crab cakes, stuffed French toast, and breakfast enchiladas please a variety of palettes. Lunch and dinner are equally appealing, featuring Southern cooking with a Southwestern and Mediterranean bent. Exposed brick walls create a cozy bistro feel. Reminders of the building's history as a 1970s music club line the walls. The restaurant does not accept reservations, but you can call ahead for priority seating.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $67 -- 4-Star Atlanta Perimeter Hotel Hotwire.com
Tomorrow I head out on my next trip: Georgia, Armenia, Syria, Lebanon and Jordan. Read more
Does anyone have any recommendations for well located, local (ie, non-chain, non-Marriott) hotels in these three cities (trip not until next August).
Thanks Read more
· News & Features
From major airline uniform upgrades to tips from the jet set on doing Paris right, this was a very chic ... Read more
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more
Viking Ocean Cruises to debut in May 2015 with a small ship, all-inclusive experience in Scandinavia and... Read more