Nightlife & the Arts in Big Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Big Island Nightlife & the Arts
|A-E F-H I-K L-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Local groups stage musicals and plays at this charming old plantation...
Aloha Theatre Performing Arts Company
Local talent stages superlative productions of Broadway musicals...
Black and White Night
This lovely annual street party takes place in downtown Hilo...
If you're looking for live music and dancing, you can find it...
|Music Clubs||Kohala Coast|
Chinese New Year
Every February, Hilo throws a big party complete with live music...
Cronie's Bar & Grill
A sports bar by night and hamburger joint by day, Cronie's is...
Evening on the Reef Glass Bottom Dinner Cruise
Blue Sea Cruises offers a classier alternative to the booze cruise...
|Entertainment Cruises||Big Island|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $219 & up -- Oceanview Room at Oahu 4-Star Resort, 45% Off BookIt.com
- $349-$389 -- Maui 4-Star Oceanfront Resort, Save 45% BookIt.com
- $675 & up -- Sheraton Kauai: 3-Nt. Vacation w/Car Rental Pleasant Holidays
- $13.53 & up -- Car Rentals across Hawaii CarRentals.com
- $325-$335 -- Waikiki 4-Star Oceanfront Resort through Spring — $325-$335 Sheraton Waikiki