Sights & Attractions in Big Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Puna
Just off Highway 11 on the way to Volcano, this small gallery...
|Stores / Malls||Puna|
There's nothing like swimming in this natural, geothermally heated...
Cape Kumukahi Lighthouse
This working lighthouse was miraculously unharmed during the...
Kapoho Tide Pools
Snorkelers will find tons of coral and the fish who feed off...
Lava Tree State Park
Tree molds that rise like blackened smokestacks formed here in...
MacKenzie State Recreation Area
This is a coastal park located on rocky shoreline cliffs in a...
A fun place for a stroll, this little town is reminiscent of...
Star of the Sea Painted Church
This historic church, now a community center, was moved to its...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $325 -- Waikiki 4-Star Oceanfront Resort, Reg. $395 Sheraton Waikiki
- $675 & up -- Sheraton Kauai: 3-Nt. Vacation w/Car Rental Pleasant Holidays
- $9.99 & up -- Car Rentals across Hawaii CarRentals.com
- $835 & up -- Sheraton Maui 3-Night Trip w/Car Rental — $835 Pleasant Holidays
- $775 & up -- Hawaii 3 Nts. w/Air & Car; All Islands on Sale — $775 Pleasant Holidays