Nightlife & the Arts in Lanai
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Lanai is certainly not known for its nightlife. A handful of places stay open past 9 pm. At the resorts, excellent piano music or light live entertainment makes for a quiet, romantic evening. Another alternative is star watching from the beaches or watching the full moon rise in all its glory.
Browse Lanai Nightlife
Browse Lanai Nightlife By Location
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1399 & up -- 7-Nt. Hawaii Cruise on Norwegian, R/T Honolulu American Express Travel