Shopping in Lanai
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
|A-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Cory Labang Studio
This tiny studio shop near Dole Park reflects its owner's life-long...
Dis 'n Dat
This tiny, jungle-green shop packs in thousands of gift and jewelry...
International Food and Clothing Center
You may not find everything the name implies, but this old-fashioned...
Lanai Art Center
Local artists display their work at this dynamic center staffed...
Lanai Beach Walk
The shop may be small, but it's crammed with many styles and...
Lanai City Service
In addition to being Lanai's only gas station, auto-parts store...
The Local Gentry
Spacious and classy, this store has clothing for every need...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Lanai Shopping
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1399 & up -- 7-Nt. Hawaii Cruise on Norwegian, R/T Honolulu American Express Travel