Sights & Attractions in Maui
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Wailea and Farther South
Ahihi-Kinau Natural Area Reserve
South of Makena Beach, the road fades away into a vast territory...
|Bodies of Water||Wailea and Farther South|
Coastal Nature Trail
A 1.5-mile-long paved beach walk allows you to stroll among Wailea's...
|Trails||Wailea and Farther South|
Makena Beach State Park
Although it's commonly known as Big Beach, this part of the shoreline...
|Parks||Wailea and Farther South|
The Shops at Wailea
Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co., and the sumptuous Cos Bar lure...
|Stores / Malls||Wailea and Farther South|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $219 & up -- Oceanview Room at Oahu 4-Star Resort, 45% Off BookIt.com
- $349-$389 -- Maui 4-Star Oceanfront Resort, Save 45% BookIt.com
- $675 & up -- Sheraton Kauai: 3-Nt. Vacation w/Car Rental Pleasant Holidays
- $1399 & up -- 7-Nt. Hawaii Cruise on Norwegian, R/T Honolulu American Express Travel
- $13.53 & up -- Car Rentals across Hawaii CarRentals.com