- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Molokai Hotel Reviews
The coastline along Molokai's west end has ocean-view condominium units and luxury homes available as vacation rentals. If you are familiar with the high-end Lodge at Molokai Ranch, please note that the resort is closed and up for sale. Central Molokai offers seaside condominiums and the icon of the island—Hotel Molokai. The only lodgings on the east end are some guest cottages in magical settings and the ranch house at Puu O Hoku. Note that room rates do not include 13.42% sales tax.
Note: Maui County has regulations concerning vacation rentals; to avoid disappointment, always contact the property manager or the owner and ask if the accommodation has the proper permits and is in compliance with local ordinances.
Browse Molokai Hotels
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1399 & up -- 7-Nt. Hawaii Cruise on Norwegian, R/T Honolulu American Express Travel