- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Dana Hotel and Spa Review
Posh and übercomfy, this chic hot spot has crushed velvet couches, hardwood floors, elegant wood furniture, and floor-to-ceiling windows; head to the Vertigo Sky Lounge bar upstairs for incredible views and tasteful photos of tattooed beauties. Although the public spaces lean toward those under 35, the rooms have a broader appeal. The Dana makes creative use of recycled goods; the spa's flooring is made of crushed beer bottles but looks like high-end marble.
Crushed-velvet couches, elegant wood furniture, and floor-to-ceiling windows make this luxury boutique hotel perfect for a romantic weekend getaway. Cuddle close at Aja, the on-site restaurant, where the sustainable Asian fare is designed to be shared, or relax with the spa's harmony massage for couples. The Romance, Relax and Revitalize package includes champagne and breakfast in bed.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $129 & up -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, 65% Off The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago
- $127 & up -- Weekends at 4-Star Chicago-Area Hotel, Save 65% The Westin Lombard Yorktown Center
- $127 & up -- Weekends at 4-Star Chicago-Area Hotel, Save 65% — $127 The Westin Lombard Yorktown Center
- $199 & up -- Chicago 4-Star Riverfront Hotel, Save 40% — $199 Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers
Thanks to all that provided suggestions for our weekend trip to Chicago!
DH and I went to Chicago because DS' high school band was performing at the Windy City Band Festival at Dominican University and Read more
Hi. Read more
We will both be 22 years old by the time we fly out and have recently completed university. We are coming over to the USA to experience the big cities, the bars, the beaches, the culture Read more
· News & Features
The James Beard award winners were just announced this week, so the race is on to try and get a table... Read more
From a hidden drum circle in Washington DC to awesome sushi in Chicago's Ukrainian neighborhood, we've... Read more
He may have never visited Chicago himself, but the Windy City played a huge role in Picasso's artistic... Read more