- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
The Maison Dupuy Review
Stay just two blocks from Bourbon Street but in relative tranquility; seven restored 19th-century town houses contain good-sized rooms, some with balconies. The houses surround one of the Quarter's prettiest courtyards, which is anchored by a spectacular fountain: lush tropical greenery and palm trees provide a serene setting for meals and cocktails. For casual dining, Bistreaux serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Just two blocks from rowdy Bourbon Street, this hotel provides a well-priced French Quarter oasis. Tucked behind five restored 19th-century townhouses is one of the neighborhood's prettiest courtyards, anchored by a spectacular fountain. Lush tropical greenery makes it a serene setting for meals or cocktails, and some rooms have balconies overlooking the courtyard. A pool and an excellent restaurant provide additional comforts.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $169 & up -- 4-Star French Quarter Hotel, Save 45% Expedia
- $82 -- 4-Star New Orleans Hotel near French Quarter Hotwire.com
During the planning of our six week road trip I spent many happy hours back in the UK plundering ideas from this forum. Read more
New Orleans, LA – April 20 to 25, 2013
We decided to go back to New Orleans to celebrate my 45th birthday. Read more
I'm heading to NOLA at the end of this month and a friend of mine was told that she must try the alligator cheesecake. Read more
· News & Features
The New Orleans Jazz Festival is a force to be reckoned with—a fact we learned firsthand attending... Read more
Whether you're a cocktail aficionado or a mixology amateur, you'll learn a ton about your favorite drinks... Read more
If there's one time you can't know what to expect until you get there, it's when you're asked to ride... Read more