Nightlife & the Arts in Side Trips from New Orleans
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Side Trips from New Orleans Nightlife & the Arts
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This ancient Cajun honky-tonk has live music on Saturday and Sunday...
The biggest bash in this neck of the woods is in February or...
This good Cajun restaurant is also a "salle de danse," with music...
Rendez-Vous des Cajuns
In addition to showcasing the best Cajun and zydeco bands, this...
The beers are cold and the music from local bands is hot at this...
This long, low, somewhat musty dance hall is a legend among zydeco...
Southwest Louisiana Zydeco Music Festival
The town of Plaisance, on the outskirts of Opelousas, holds this...
Zydeco Hall of Fame
Known for generations as Richard's, this classic zydeco dance...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T American Airlines