Sights & Attractions in Acadia National Park and Mount Desert Island
Sights & Attractions Acadia National Park and Mount Desert Island
Acadia Mountain Trail
This is the king of the trails. The 2½-mi round-trip climb...
|Trails||Acadia National Park|
Bass Harbor Head Light
Built in 1858, this lighthouse is one of the most photographed...
|Nautical Sites||Acadia National Park|
At 1,530 feet, this is one of the first places in the United...
|Mountains||Acadia National Park|
Hulls Cove Visitor Center
At the Hulls Cove entrance to Acadia National Park northwest...
|Information Centers||Acadia National Park|
Park Loop Road
This 27-mi road provides a perfect introduction to the park...
|Scenic Drives||Acadia National Park|
Browse All Acadia National Park and Mount Desert Island Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Small budget: Stay in Bar Harbor this May Fr $134+/Nt Expedia
- $75.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Bar Harbor Hotwire
- $84.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Bar Harbor — $85 Hotwire