Sedgwick, Brooklin, and Brooksville
Winding through the hills, the roads leading to the villages of Sedgwick, Brooklin, and Brooksville take you past rambling farmhouses, beautiful coves, and blueberry barrens studded with occasional masses of granite. From the causeway at Sedgwick to the Deer Isle Bridge along Route 175 an anthology of typical Maine farmhouses lines the road, while the view from Caterpillar Hill merits a special detour.
Sedgwick, Brooklin, and Brooksville at a Glance
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book the Wonder View Inn & Suites 3 Nts in May Fr $145+/Nt Expedia
- $44.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Bar Harbor Hotwire
- $39.95 & up : Compact rentals in Bar Harbor — $40 Hotwire
- $38.95 & up : Economy rentals in Bar Harbor — $39 Hotwire