Right on the water's edge, the Atlantica is in a classic weathered shingled building. Its lower deck is cantilevered over the water, offering a romantic setting with great views, and the interior decor is a mix of red walls and contemporary paintings. Fresh seafood with international accents is the specialty here. Favorites include pan-roasted split lobster tails with lemon butter, lobster stuffed with scallops, and pan-roasted king salmon. Everything is made right here from scratch, including the tacos, breads, and desserts. There are small plates and lighter offerings like fish tacos.
- Address: 9 Bayview Landing, Camden, ME, 04843 | Map It
- Phone: 207/236-6011; 888/507-8514
- Website: www.atlanticarestaurant.com
- Location: Camden
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.--April (but opens for special events and some holidays off-season) and Sun. and Mon. May--Oct. No lunch.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Howard Johnson Bangor Fr $84+/Nt Expedia
- Small budget: Stay in Bangor this May Fr $129+/Nt Expedia
- $26.95 & up : Compact rentals in Bangor Hotwire
- Book the Hollywood Casino & Raceway 3 Nts in May Fr $161+/Nt — $161 Expedia
- $27.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Bangor — $28 Hotwire
Way too short, needless to say, but I think we got a lot in and saw some amazing locations, met very friendly people and ate some scrumptious food!
We were visiting family in Lynn, MA and drove north o Read more
A quick overview of where we ate during out 10 days on MDI
Morninglory Bakery Cafe is our favorite, we prefer quick, smallish breakfasts. Read more
We're a family of 4 with 2 teenagers, planning to spend a week in the Boston area and wanting to spend a little time in as many states as possible. Read more
· News & Features
This week (April 20-28) is National Parks Week, meaning visitors can enjoy the great outdoors sans entry... Read more
If you have favorite beaches on Maui, Jamaica, and St.... Read more
Kate Christensen, author of the recently released novel The Astral, takes us on a walking tour of endlessly... Read more