Sights & Attractions in Penobscot Bay
Sights & Attractions Penobscot Bay
Belfast Area Chamber of Commerce
Farnsworth Art Museum
One of the most important small museums in the country, much of...
|Museums / Galleries||Rockland|
Maine Discovery Museum
The largest children's museum north of Boston, the Maine Discovery...
|Museums / Galleries||Bangor|
Maine Lighthouse Museum
The lighthouse museum has more than 25 Fresnel lighthouse lenses...
|Museums / Galleries, Nautical Sites||Rockland|
Penobscot Marine Museum
Along a street running up from Main Street in downtown Searsport...
Penobscot Narrows Bridge & Observatory Tower/Fort Knox Historic Site
These neighboring attractions are owned by the state and managed...
|Historic Districts / Sites, Viewpoints||Bucksport|
One of the biggest and most colorful events of the year here...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $95.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Bangor Hotwire
- Look no Further! Bangor Hotels Fr $101+/Nt Travelocity
- $21.95 & up : Economy rentals in Bangor Hotwire
- May deal: Econo Lodge Fr $97+/Nt — $97 Expedia
- $23.95 & up : Compact rentals in Bangor — $24 Hotwire