Sights & Attractions in Portland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Portland
|A-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Children's Museum & Theatre of Maine
Touching is okay at Portland's small but fun Children's Museum...
|Museums / Galleries||The Arts District|
Of the two promenades, this one, often overlooked by tourists...
|Historic Districts / Sites||The Arts District|
Greater Portland Landmarks
You could easily spend an hour or two wandering the backstreets...
|Tours||The West End|
Harbor Fish Market
A Portland favorite since 1968, this freshest-of-the-fresh seafood...
|Stores / Malls||The Old Port|
The boyhood home of the famous American poet is the first brick...
|Houses / Mansions||The Arts District|
Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
Whether you're crazy about old trains or just want to see the...
|Museums / Galleries, Transportation Sites||The Old Port|
Neal Dow Memorial
Now the headquarters of the Maine Women's Christian Temperance...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions||The Arts District|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99 -- Maine: Historic Seaside 'Great Country Inn', $100 Off York Harbor Inn