Sights & Attractions in The Mid-Coast Region
Sights & Attractions The Mid-Coast Region
Coastal Maine Botanical Garden
You can browse for hours in the trinket shops, crafts galleries...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Wiscasset|
Maine Maritime Museum
No trip to Bath is complete without a visit to this cluster of...
|Museums / Galleries||Bath|
Pemaquid Point Light
At the end of Route 130, this lighthouse at the tip of the Pemaquid...
|Nautical Sites||Pemaquid Point|
Popham Beach State Park
Popham Beach State Park has bathhouses and picnic tables. At...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99 -- Maine: Historic Seaside 'Great Country Inn', $100 Off York Harbor Inn