Sights & Attractions in The Southern Coast
Sights & Attractions The Southern Coast
|A-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Also known as White Columns, the imposing Greek Revival mansion...
|Houses / Mansions||Kennebunkport|
On a small island just off the tip of the cape jutting dramatically...
|Nautical Sites||York Beach|
A world away from the beach scene lies Ocean Park, on the southwestern...
|Towns||Old Orchard Beach Area|
This neck of land off Shore Road in the lower part of Oqunquit...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Ogunquit|
Built in 1718, the waterfront home was remodeled in the 1760s...
|Houses / Mansions||York Harbor|
Seashore Trolley Museum
Here streetcars built from 1872 to 1972, including trolleys from...
|Museums / Galleries||Kennebunkport|
You've probably seen the kitchen's smartly labeled jars of gourmet...
|Industrial Sites||York Village|
York's Wild Kingdom
Between the zoo and the carnival rides, it's sometimes hard to...
|Amusement Parks, Zoos / Aquariums||York Beach|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99 -- Maine: Historic Seaside 'Great Country Inn', $100 Off York Harbor Inn